1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Best leveling kit

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by David_210, Sep 24, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. David_210

David_210 New Member

I want to add 33 inch tires to my 07 silverado NBS ext. cab 2wd. Anyone have suggestions on which leveling kit is pretty good?

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2.25 Ready lift Leveling kit they are really nice and if decide to get rid of it you can sell it and get most money back and i had one on my truck running 33 13.50's which is a 325/60/r18 but i have to cut the plastic fender well liners and still rubbed some so a between a 33 11.50 or 33 12.00 will work good without any rubbing mine were just really wide! The leveling kit is exspensive you can get a deal on www.autoanything.com just gotta call and they will discount you since the discount codes don't apply to them online since certain things can only be discounted sometimes. Also www.roughcountry.com all leveling kits are allot alike just some are bulit better but rough country's levelings kits are cheap and affordable. Either one will be good man check em out! Hope this helps!

3. David_210

David_210 New Member

Thanks a lot for the input. I'll look up those websites

4. southern_x

southern_x New Member

pretty much spot on with this, leveling kits are leveling kits there is not really a high end kit nor a low end kit, they all pretty much offer the same setup, i prefer not to go with a leveling kit but at least a basic suspension lift.