Best moving violation

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by SailorChevy3989, May 31, 2010.

1. SailorChevy3989

SailorChevy3989 New Member

90mph in a 20mph school zone (it was 3am)
    no insurance
    swerving
    ran 3 stop signs
    laid some rubber
    and my license plate light was out

cop decided to write me a ticket for the light
    WHEW!

oh yeah and the Honda lost
    those poor japanese lose again to American muscle

is that considered Politically correct to say?

<3 SailorChevy3989

2. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member

lol, now you need to update your signature, lol.
  3. trapperdon

trapperdon New Member

my first thought would be to call bullsh1t on this one.... :no:
    BUT... i'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.
    :slap:
    it was my understanding that at above double the posted speed limit
    ( 20 mph school zone doesnt apply at 3 am ) so would normally
    be 25 most likely - that your vehicle would be IMPOUNDED,
    especially with no insurance and an obvoius wreckless driving violation...

yes, i've done some stupid and crazy sh*t on my harleys and the race cars
    i owned in the 80's & 90's, but i've also had to pay the man to get 'em back too !
    :rules: :grrrrrr:
  4. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle New Member

x2 - that's crazy that the cop only wrote u up for the lights. and i thought me getting clocked at 118 mph on a motorcycle on a 65 mph freeway - with the CHP officer letting me off easy with a 105 speeding ticket plus having to hear the lecture about how he could impound my bike - i thought i was pretty lucky. but u my friend must have all the good luck in the world. either that or you jes prob showed some skin and batted u're eyes. :lol:
  5. SailorChevy3989

SailorChevy3989 New Member

swear on my mother's grave

i know the story sounds unlikely.
    and honestly i would call bull**** on myself
    if it was BS

but i was 16 and i was scared ****less because it was my first ticket.
    i thought my dad was going to take away my first rig
  6. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 New Member

Doing a lawnjob and got stuck in the yard I was doing donuts in.
    #1 careless driving
    #2 property damage
    #3 out past curfew
    #4 p.o.m. found pot in the car.
    #5 m.i.p. found beer in the car.
    I was 16 & stupid.
  7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

Why don't you have insurance?????
  8. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member

I got stopped in my old Ford F-150 when I was 18 one night in a small town at 2am and ended up with 6 tickets and the let me drive off. Now that I'm a little more grown up I dont understand why and Its not as bad as SailorChevy's but here goes.

1. speeding 50 in a 35
    2. Headlight out
    3. Inspection out dated by 2 years
    4. No seat belt
    5. Dead tag
    6. No insurance

And after all that the three cops that pulled me over said have a good night and drive safe. Oh the joys of being young and dumb.
  9. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle New Member

here's another one that i thought was funny. i was 18 and i had gotten a ticket for the infamous california rolling stop by a biker cop. one week later, i had gotten another ticket for the rolling stop at another part of town. then come to find out it was the same cop. when he was checking my record, he then said to me "didn't learn your lesson yet did you?" i said "excuse me officer?!?!". he then responded, "i gave you a ticket a week ago at this location." and then he shook his head and said "if i have to give you a third ticket the next time, you will definitely be contributing to making my quota. have a nice day"! haha :lol:
  10. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

My best violation was when I was 16: in the infamous wagon:party:
    1. 114 in a 55
    2. no seatbelt
    3. no tag

the cop let me off with a verbal warning, after he asked.
    "how in hell did you get it to go that fast son?":great:
  11. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator

My best moving violation was on my Suzuki GSX1100R doing 65 in a 40 down the wrong side of a divided blvd in a rural area on the sidewalk during rush hour traffic.
    I was 19 at the time and in the Navy so I knew my world was about to crash around me when I got pulled over by 6 Ca. Highway patrol officers.
    As they were putting me in the back of the cruiser a drunk came speeding by and hit the side of all 6 CHP cruisers, the first five jumped in their cruisers and started pursuit, the Officer left to deal with me took off the cuffs and said screw it I'm not missing out on a high speed chase your on your own kid I gotta go, then he yelled "we were only gonna scare ya, since you were in the Navy we were gonna give ya a speeding ticket for 20 over and let ya go but you just got lucky on that too, have a nice day".
  12. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

I was pulled over by a bicycle cop about two years ago. No, not a motorcycle cop, a BICYCLE cop. Apparently I ran a stop sign and almost hit him. I was let off though.

I should clarify that by pulled over, I mean I was stopped at a stop light, and he came peddling up as fast as he could, slammed his fists around his brakes as hard as he could and probably about broke my window with his hand trying to get my attention.
  13. azdrtdog

azdrtdog New Member

On my gixxser first was a warning 10 over or somthing then 28 min. later reckless driving 70 in a 30 passing on a solid double yellow. this started at the bottom of yarnell hill in az. and finished in the switch backs on the way to prescott north of yarnell. asked for a pretrial connfrence and lied through my teeth got it down to a civil went to driving school SCORE ONE for the little guy
  14. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

MIne was pretty lame but i still crapped my pants.. I was 17, and it was April fools day, and i had just gotten done on the phone with the Army Recruiter. One of the questions he asked was if i had any moving violations.. I had told him no.. I went to town to see some friends and i was doing 74mph (that is what the cop got me at anyhow) in a 50 on a rural road.. I crossed the county line and he was coming at me local sheriffs deputy.. He clocked me in the brand new at the time impala which the little old lady just down the road also owned.. I thought it was her as i flew by him and waved as i passed.. I had a huge smile on my face till he whiped it around and i saw blue and red... That is fastest i had ever hidden a smoke.. I luckly got off with a 69 in a 50 since here in MN when you are under 18 and you get a ticket for 20 or more over you loose your license till you are 18...
    And two weeks later i signed up for the Army. I kinda took the luck of it all as a sign... HAHA
  15. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member

mine was when i was 18 fresh from Basic training on my Kawasaki, 135 in a 70 coming home from a friends in Fargo no motorcycle endorcment bike inpounded sat in county jail for the weekend was not a cheep experience
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  16. sharpshooterusmc

sharpshooterusmc New Member

my worst was when i was 19, i went tailgating at a LSU game and drank a good bit. i was on the way home and decided to take the levy home since i figured it was safer and more fun. i was doing 75 on the top of the levy on a private road when the cop on the bottom seen me and my friend with me dared me to go to donuts so i went off the side and wrapped a few and was on my way back up when i see a sheriff with his lights on
    1.under age DUI
    2.wreckless operation
    3.speeding 76 in a 20 on a private road
    4.distruction of government property
    5.minor in posesion
    6.illigal window tint
    7.illigal exhaust

made me pour all my beer out which was a case and a half so i was kinda mad and told me to call my parents to come get me, like a 45 min drive from my house

he was gunna take me in because he was screaming and ripping me a new one and decided to let me go when he asked for my lisense insurance and registration and i also handed him my military ID
    i got so lucky
  17. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member

LSU claimed another victim, right? :lol:
  18. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member

Mine was simple, I got what the cop called "illegal abuse of power and speed" if there is such a thing - but it sounded pretty coll so I have remembered it. I dropped my girl off at her HS (yeah I was 17 and we went to rival schools). She wanted me to do a burn out, no prob. I did a good break stand, burn out and about 55 in 25 when the cop caught me. He wrote me up for all of that, drivers license not in posession (I didn't have it in my wallet) and something else that I can't remember. I had to go to the juvenial comissioner (friend of the family) and all charges were dropped after I showed her I did indeed have a license. Then she told me to slow down. But man that cop was mean. I've had cops in my home town drag race me, against their squad car.
  19. V8ReiM3R88MaRo

V8ReiM3R88MaRo New Member

About two months ago my best friend, his girlfriend and her friend and I were drivin around the IA fairgrounds, i lived across the street, i went up into the Campground was was drifting around on the gravel, some loser called me in and a cop caught me driftin' around a corner and flashed his lights at me and i slammed on the brakes, turn my car off, took my seatbelt off(stupid idea), and waited for him to waddle up to me. He saw that I didnt have a seat belt on and started screaming at me how i was being stupid about not wear my seatbelt which i kept telling him that i just took it off but he didnt believe me because i am a "stupid teenager". Anyways after he cooled down a little he asked me for me licence, registration, and insurance. i couldnt find my reg. somewher in the back of my wedged between my subbox. I tried actin scared ****less(it worked). He said "You know I could write you up for Trespassing, Wreckless Driving, Wreckless Endangerment, Excessive display of power; I about burst out laughing, my camaro only has 170hp, and impound my car. He asked me what I think he should do, I said, do whatever you think is nessesary. Then hes like since you have a clean record and have been cooprative, ill let all of this go if I call you parent and ban you and your friends from the grounds for a year. I asked can you just ban me they didnt really have a choice since i was driving so he let them go and just banned me. That got me some Brownie Points from my best friends GF's friend ;)
  20. Lil Butch

Lil Butch New Member

Three years ago in september I got a D.U.I, talkin about screwin up big time, spent a night in jail, lost my license for a year and when it was all said and done i spent a few dollars shy of 6000 bucks dumbest and most expensive thing ive ever done. What pisses me off the most about this is the cop pulled me over cause my "headlights are to bright" . Yea dont drink and drive it'll cost ya