Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Best New Thread In This Forum Wins A Prize

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by ChevyFan, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Door number three? Well, of course I pick door #3. I just hope that it is not a box of Cod!

2. VisaliaIPA

VisaliaIPA Member

like to live dangerously so I say Door #3 as well...................

And hell, if life gives you cod...................make fish and chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bring the beer...............

3. VisaliaIPA

VisaliaIPA Member

Door #3......??? :rofl:

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

ok, I have your prize packs ready to mail out.

Please send me a PM with your name/address/city/state/zip.

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] Did these ever get mailed out?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

* 4 to 6 weeks for shipping. Actually, I only got one mailing address and I was going to do these at the same time.

7. VisaliaIPA

VisaliaIPA Member

hich address didn't you get....? I sent a PM to you the day I saw the post on the forum.

8. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I wish I took before and after pics of my headlights and taillights..... after 20 years I got them back to brand new status with a yarn polishing wheel, a garden hose, and a 96 cent tube of tooth paste... LOL

that would've won for sure X/