Best overall modifications for 2010 Silverado Crew...

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ACV1081, Apr 25, 2010.

1. ACV1081

ACV1081 New Member

OK, new to the site but not new to modifying/tweaking things. I recently purchased a 2010 Silverado Crew Cab and had parts on order before I even took possession. I plan on keeping this truck a long time and spend a lot of time in my vehicle for work, so what's some suggestions for interior/exterior mods? You can see in my sig I've added many protective/creature comfort mods already, but I'm curious what else is out there and what to stay away from.

I've thought about a lot of things, like oem turn signal mirrors b/c they were a disappointing option missing on my LT. Also, things like the rear drum brakes tick me off but that's something that seems to much of an undertaking to swap to disc to even begin to justify the cost.

I've got a chance to buy a used Bully Dog E3 tuner for $200 like the one in the link... is it worth it?
    http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?partfamilyid=6442

Overall, acclimate me to what you've done and why you've done it. I know everybody's taste are different but I've learned from other vehicles/forums this is where to learn about your new vehicle. Thanks for your help!

2. 09Z71BLKBST

09Z71BLKBST Rockstar 100 Posts

3. ACV1081

ACV1081 New Member

Thanks for the link...