Best Place to Buy Floor Mats, for a 2014"

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by smair, Sep 18, 2013.

1. smair

smair New Member

Hello everyone, I just joined I bought a 2014 Sierra SLE and I want to buy good floor mats what is the best place to get them? I like the ones that are cupped where nothing spills out. Thanks Steve

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

****THREAD MOVED****
    To The
    GENERAL CHEVY/GM TECH SECTION

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey, welcome to the site.

If you want OEM then look on www.gmpartsclub.com, I know them and they're about ready to add an accessories section to the catalog.

If you want aftermarket, then just pick your favorite online site, or even amazon or ebay, and look for something like a weathertec, they're pretty good quality.

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I really like CatchAll floor mats. They have the lip that you are speaking of but you can get them carpeted to match your interior. You can pour a gallon of water in them and they do not spill. I installed them in my 2002 2 days after I bought it. 8 years later, when I sold it, the only wear spot in them was where my heel sits while driving. The carpet had matted down there.

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My 2011 had OEM all weather matts when I bought it as part of one package or another, I looked at Weather Guard and a few other aftermatket matts and after comparing them side by side I decided there wasnt enough of a difference to warrant buying a new set. The oem have done a great job of keeping moisture and debris off the carpet and most importantly they fit well and stay in place.

6. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Husky Liners makes floor liners for the 2014 Silverado. I have Husky Liners for my 2013 Silverado are really nice.

7. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Hello and welcome to the forum! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum if you have any general questions or concerns about GM products. We are only a private message away!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X2 on the Weather Tech....I have them and am extremely happy with them. They may be a little pricey for floor mats but they definitely look great, stay in place, and function as they should when it comes to keeping liquids at bay.

9. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

My 2013 came with the blackGM all weather floor mats and they pale in comparison to the Husky Liners floor mats. The GM ones don't cover enough of the carpet like the Husky Liners models.

I thought about getting the Weathertech mats, but my buddy has them and they are REALLY stiff and when they get wet they are REALLY slick.

Either Husky or Weathertech are excellent choices over the OEM all weather floor mats.

10. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Auto Anything is where I purchased my Husky Liners! I really like them........