Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Best place to buy used tires and wheels?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Runnerboy23, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 Rockstar 100 Posts

Hello everone, I was wondering were the best place for me to pick up some used tires 33's and wheels 17's for my truck beacuse their is not alot in the classifieds on GMtruckclub.com Thank you

:happy: Runnerboy23:happy:

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I regularly check craigslist just to see what's for sale in my area and always see plenty of tires and rims. I would give that a shot.

3. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

junkyard
    and there are tire recycling places in every decent sized town. I am in dinky sized reno and we have a few places that do this.
    I bought a used BFG AT for $40 at a place for my old brush beater. They get truck loads of tires, grind up the ones they can't sell and sell the ones they can.

4. Runnerboy23

I didnt think of that I will take a look Thank you!!

5. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Also depends how much you are looking to spend? I bet if you posted a WTB thread on here with a price you'd get a few bites!

6. Runnerboy23

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Craigslist is great for stuff like that. I picked up 4 Pirelli Tires XTR's for $285.00 20 in. They go for about that new each and they had 85% tread left.. A great tire.. I also got my new Canoe from Ct from Craigs....

8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Sounds like a great deal,but i would have to check the tires out in person which is why i would be leery of buying used tires online.

9. Runnerboy23

Yeah I'm going to call and them check them out this week hopefully!!!

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

WoW that's a sick deal. Is the canoe the one in your profile picture?

10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Don't wait too long to check them out, if they are in great shape they will go fast,good luck!,hope you get them.