Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best Zombie Vehicle? What would you drive in a zombie Apocalypse? The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 23, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

sigh, well someone's got to be the cook.

Wonder if zombies can get around in snow?
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Now that is some funny stuff right there.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I think we as a site need to develop a contingency plan for the Apocalype . We need a place to meet and all work together to gather supplies so we as GM truck owners can survive.
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

5. Conlan Rose

Exactly! Even GM thinks their trucks are the best on earth enought to call Ford out lol. Did you know Ford offered GM twice the cost of the commercial production and spot to not air it, which GM said no to because quoting the spokesman "we're just stating a fact that we believe we have the best trucks ever built."
  6. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Whatever is available. If it turns out to be like the movies/TV portray, there will be plenty of abandoned cars on the side of every road. Once the car I am currently driving runs out of gas, I'll just grab another off the side of the road and keep on cruising.
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good idea, but it will have to have some offsite stuff that's all dedicated to meeting and making a plan ahead of time. Otherwise, pretty sure that when the powergrid fails, the Internet will likely go down as well.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll pass on a meet up and/or combined plans. Post, away, though, as my preferred approach is that of an ever-migrating solo scavenger. It'll be useful to know where supply depots are located.

Surreal

P.S. Moral of the story - you BETTER trust whoever you plan with ... implicitly. As someone on the Internet you've never met, I'd advise you not to trust me with your survival ... because you have no idea how unscrupulous anyone is when you and they are faced with a survival of the fittest scenario. I may be the nicest and most sharing person known to man (other than Mother Theresa) ... but I may also be the most uncrompromising SOB on the planet. Do you want to take that chance with your life or with your ability to feed your family? Me either...
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  9. Conlan Rose

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] you make a valid point. Besides not knowing the trust level of other members 1,000s browse the site every day and would know the plan which would make what ever meeting place or tactic vulnerable to ambush so we would be SOL. But this does not mean we can't set up a form of communication between members that would be volunteer only and not require us to all actually gather in one place.

BTW Surreal depending on the situation if I ended up meeting you during the apocalypse or other survival situation I would try to help you out because why anger a man with the means to get what he needs when you can peacefully help him out.
  10. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I'd call up Bruce Wayne and see if I could borrow the bat-mobile.

[​IMG]

Seems like a pretty good choice to me? :glasses: