1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bestest wife!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by zuki82, Mar 1, 2014.

1. zuki82

zuki82 Member 100 Posts

This AM my wife says, "hey, why don't you go and get us some more ammo for our pistols, so we can do some shooting!"
    So I says "SURE!" :glasses:
    Just as I'm walking out the door, she says, "Hey, grab some beer while your out!"
    :shocked: "OK!!!!"

Disclaimer; Sorry dobey, I have no scientific proof that the air traveling over her vocal cords ,mixed with facial muscle movement actually made her utter those sounds! It all could be a piglet of my imagination, but for the rest of the populist, aint that AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOHHHHH! That was after she ordered an intune from diablo, for my truck!!!! Try an beat that with a team of scientist!!!!!
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sorry to inform you but I think you may have just died. Sounds like you are in Heaven. :rofl:
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

She got a sister???:glasses:
  4. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

You must have been delirious. Did you hit your head recently? Haha!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Where in Canada did she grew up?
  6. zuki82

zuki82 Member 100 Posts

Sorry Ray, up state NY'er thru an thru!!!
  7. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Yeah this is one of those cases where you start to doze off just before bedtime and enter into a dream.:sleep::sleep::sleep:. [MENTION=63776]zuki82[/MENTION] zuki zuki.!!!... wake up!!!
    you definitely were dreaming because wives just dont do this!!!:lol:
  8. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Ahhh, a finger lakes guy; your girls are all descendants of a few Canadian girls who crossed the boarder many years ago, haha.
  9. zuki82

zuki82 Member 100 Posts

No! Really! It happened just like that!!!! HAAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!
  10. Frankie Ray

Frankie Ray New Member Gold Member

I had a dream like that, Then woke up.:gasp:She's a keeper.:great: