1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Better late than never!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Suburby, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Suburby

Suburby New Member

Hi all,
    Signed up about 2wks ago. Ive been working on debugging the small pains in my Suburban, so I havent done my introduction yet. Im currently driving my 2nd Suburban. First one was a 95 Chevy that lasted 253k before the vaccum lines went sour and the engine quit. Im currently in a 96 GMC with 149k and its still acts like its at 20k. I do have a trans issue to work out, hopefully it isnt serious. The engine is great, which is a suprise considering the previous owner is a drunk.

For those interested in my reason for an 8 passenger that drinks like the last owner, well, its simple. Wife and 4 kids. We travel a LOT and I like the space. Everyone gets a decent amount of space. And I LOVE the front/rear climate control layout. Kids whine because I like to be chilled. I can cook them while enjoying my own temp, and the vent layout is perfect. Then there is the obvious 350ci that pulls everything I have ever hooked to it. Ive never had an overheat problem towing with a 350ci. Ive pulled a 24' camper with my old gmc conversion van, and it was like it didnt exist behind me. Love it. Thats me, thats my story, and now Im off to offer advice/info and receive the same!
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and good luck on any fixes you may need on your ride!!
  3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! Nothing better to travel in than the Suburbeast.
  4. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome to the site! this is a great place to throw out questions...a lot of very informative and knowledgeable folks here...i know i learn something new everyday...:)
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC!
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.