1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Betty White :: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by Jimmeh, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

Betty White :: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado (2012-09-27 20:41:00)
  2. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

And just a couple of my favorites that I probably have posted here before, but will post again:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Soon to come before road trip:

Rear bumper build (swing out tire carrier being the main attraction)
    Power windows/door locks and window tint
    Leather seat covers
    Sleeping platform (rebuilding, stay tuned!)
    Yakima Q-Towers and basket for the cab

Long in the future mods planned:

Front winch bumper (can't decide if I want to do tube or plate)
    Suspension lift (really only want another couple of inches so I can fit 35's)
    Rear locker
    On board air
    Dual battery set up
    Air horns
    Double din head unit
    Subs

WAY down the road:

6.0 and a 6 speed swap.
    Maybe a SAS, though I haven't really thought of that.

As you can see, my way down the road list is just random stuff that I may do here and there. Otherwise, I don't want a ton more done to the truck. 1,000,000 more miles would be great!
  3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

Added a new head unit which I pictured above, but I'll throw it down here too:

[​IMG]

I am going to continue to use this thread specifically as a build log. Anything I add or change, I will update as I go and all that jazz. It's a lot simpler than creating a ton of different threads, and I'm sure the mods will be happy to see one thread for all my picture pimping ;)
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice looking truck. Rick Astley is questionable, but hey, to each his own :lol:
  5. Rekrek

Rekrek New Member

LOL, Anyone who has seen that picture, just got Rick' Rolled! LOL, Nice, Jimmeh. OBTW, very nice truck and excellent pictures!
  6. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

Yes! Rick Rollin' by truck mod!
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

For a while I was getting scam emails from posts of things I had for sale on craigslist. I would respond with a email saying that I had put all the info that they wanted on a webpage and provided a link. The link was a rick roll. Every time you clicked to close the window a dialog box would pop up and move around with the words to the song. It took like 15 clicks to get it to stop. Those guys stopped emailing me!
  8. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

Nothing much has changed lately. Put the tow mirrors back on and added some newer window vents. Hoping to start a basket build next week some time!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also put in some new Silverstar Ultra bulbs. HUGE improvement!
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

lookign good dude! i like it better with the tow mirrors. how do you like those? been thinking about getting some for my truck.

Alex
  10. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

I like them alot, although I can't stand them night driving. It's like a giant light shining straight in the eyeballs when somebody is behind me. Almost like it's their reflection or something ;)