1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

bf goodrich mt or toyo open country mt?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by kingofthehill, May 2, 2008.

1. kingofthehill

kingofthehill New Member

which ones should i get...any thoughts...
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have put several sets of B.F. Goodrich A/T's, and M/T's on my Blazer and loved the miles I got out of them but am puting a set of Toyo M/T's on my silverado tomorrow and have heard they are an awesome tire that are not too noisy and ride great besides getting more miles on them.
  3. kingofthehill

kingofthehill New Member

let me know how they work out
  4. sierraman

sierraman Rockstar 100 Posts

toyo m/t is quieter and will give you more milage, but also more expensive, looks wise both bf goodrich and the toyo m/t's look good
  5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would say go with the Toyo MT for the same reasons they said... they are a great tire and will be better than the BFG MT on and off road and in snow and rain
  6. no0b123

no0b123 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I myself have Toyo tires and they are very nice. Whatever comes stock on Silverado's is crap but that no longer matters... Get the Toyo's.
  7. Robinson76

Robinson76 Member

I am getting toyo m/t's on mine

Besides how quiet and great they are on the street, they have the least problems with alignment issues or uneven wear issues.

PLUS...they look so mean

So I reccomend toyo m/t..but if you are looking to be economical, BFG's are cheaper to buy but they will wear quicker