BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain KM2

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Runnerboy23, May 26, 2011.

1. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 Rockstar 100 Posts

I found a good deal on a set of 285/70/17 BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain KM2 does anyone on here have these tires or know about them?

Thanks runnerboy23

2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

My cousin has them on his Jeep Cherokee and from what he's told me and from when I've been in his jeep, they're great tires. Plenty of aggressive tread, not too much road noise, good tread life and they look good:glasses: What kind of deal did you find?

3. Runnerboy23

285/70/17 BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain KM2 with 6,000 miles on them $600 does that sound like a good deal to you?

4. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

that sounds like a pretty good deal to me. A buddy of mine has them on his '07 Classic and loves them. They did get really loud once he hit about 30k on them, but hey, getting 30k out of a M/T is awesome anyways. If I were you I would pull the trigger!

5. quackman

quackman New Member

Awsome tire especially for off road use, a set of 285/75/16 BFG's in all terrain run $850 on ebay, I think this is a very good price!!

6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Sounds like a good deal, I say go for it :great:

7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

sounds like a good price and I have heard nothing but good about them

8. jmckee6

jmckee6 Rockstar

How would you all compare those to Goodyear's Wrangler Duratrac tires? Better, worse, equal?

9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Go with the BFG's over the Goodyears. I've had several sets of the original BFG M/T and got between 50,000 to 55,000 miles out of them. Its normal for a M/T to get noisey after they get worn/miles on them. One thing about BFG's is that they are round. Alot of M/T's are not round and also hard to balance.

10. Runnerboy23

every one on here is saying good thing about them I think I'll buy em!!