Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Big and Tall Drivers

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 7, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Those of you that know me, you know me well. I'm a big and tall guy. 6'4" and 270+ lbs. I don't fit into the small little cars easily. I drive trucks and SUVs becuase they're the most comfortable. However, some cars do give me enough legroom and shoulder room to drive comfortably.

Anyhow, that's why I also started www.bigandtalldrive.com. It's a website that's designed for guy (and gals) that are like me. Big and/or tall and they want more information on what a car can offer and maybe some helpful hints on what to avoid.

http://www.bigandtalldriver.com

2. smiddy

smiddy New Member

Some of are are NOT big and or tall, so that's not something that we can empathise with.

3. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I can not imagine.

I'm only 5'4"
    :D

4. StumpJumper

StumpJumper New Member

I guess that there are advantages and disadvantages to everything in life!

5. Alabamaslamma

Alabamaslamma New Member

good idea for a site!

6. Safety1

Safety1 New Member

it's for the big, or for the tall, or for both?