1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BiG Day coming Sat for the Avalanche....?

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 30, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Do you know what it is????? [​IMG]
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

you're painting it pink? Selling it so you can buy a new Ford Fiesta oh wait an Aztec:rofl:. Ok I don't have a clue.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

5. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Are you saying that you had the first avalanche sold in the US?
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Yes.... A few people have looked to see if there were any sold before 6/1/01 and we could not find any. The truck was at the dealer for 3 days but GM did not release the info till June 1st so thats when I went in to Sign for her.. And the rest is Avalanche history..
  7. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

cool! The links to the pics that you posted did not work for me.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

some more... I am looking for pics from before I did anything to it..When I took it to Carlisle All truck Nat'ls that first year Aug 01 GM had the red Avalanche there and mine was parked outside After talking to the guy from GM I told him I had one and he did not belive me so we walked outside and he said Thats the first production one he has seen..:gasp: I gotta find the pics today.. dooramp.jpg doorback.jpg doorfront.jpg oldtruckpiccenterch.jpg oldtruckpicscreens.jpg oldtruckpicbeach.jpg