1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big Detail Clinic & Car Show // Pennsylvania // Sept 2nd

Discussion in 'PA - Pennsylvania Chevy Truck Club' started by Dylan@Adams, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams New Member 100 Posts

Adam's Polishes, Thompson Racing, SVGTO Club, The Blue Moon Cruisers, Graystone Restoratrions & Americhoice Federal Credit Union are teaming up for another BIG and exclusive car show and Detail Clinic at a one of a kind location! If you missed this event last year check out this link for pics of the amazing location and variety of cars on hand. This year promises to be even BIGGER!

OPEN TO ALL MAKES AND MODELS!! Bring your camera for photos of your ride in this awesome location.

See the flyer below for more info:

[​IMG]
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

HHHmmmmm That is a 3 1/2 hour drive for me.. If I could get some more NE members that would like to Caravan and maybe a FREE wash when we got there... Then Maybe.... I'll think about it....
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We need one of these in North Carolina.
  4. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Bummer, this would have been fun to go to and I'm always looking for more ways to keep my truck clean; maybe next time.