1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big Fat 4 door sierra with 3.23 gears.

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by finalday7, Nov 1, 2007.

Random Gallery Photos

1. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sorry guys, I love my truck but 3.23 gears you've got to be kidding me. This truck has 295hp and is just a slow lumbering beast. Once you get going its fine but off the line I think I could run faster. New gears will be going in soon...very soon.
  2. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

I got 4.10 in my suburban...I like it :)
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ya 4:10 zoomies sound cool :great: I should see whats in my Sierra, that'd be a easy upgrade. I've yanked a few gears before.
  4. finalday7

Yeah I want 4.10's but I might be able to get some GM 3.73 for 75 bucks so I can't really pass it up. Hopefully it comes through
  5. RatRod

RatRod New Member 100 Posts

With the price of gas going up I would stick with the 3:23. I just had the 3:73 taken out of my S10 and replaced with a 3:23 and it runs nicer and quieter.
  6. finalday7

Yeah but I bought a truck. Gas was my least concern, considering I new I'd be getting raped anyways. I just need it to get up and go faster. A couple dollars at the pump is totally worth it for me.
  7. PepboysASETech

PepboysASETech New Member

Amen brother.
  8. dgreenbluet

dgreenbluet New Member

just wanted to bring this back and see if you ever changed out your gears and how does it run?
  9. finalday7

No i didn't get a chance to change them out. I actually recently moved to canada and may be getting rid of my truck because it is horrible in the snow/ice. I blame some of it on my tires but having a 2wd up north is just terrible. If i keep it tho i still plan on going 4.10's