1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big Skid Media Network ... needs a logo

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, May 9, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I'm starting my own network of sites, and that includes a general site/blog that will be the central point for all of the sites in the network.

www.bigskid.com

Anyone out there have some graphic design skills that wants to try their hand out on a logo for the new blog?
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I've been playing around with this a bit here and I have someone from fiverr.com who's doing a Logo for $5 (without much input from me, lol, but hey it's five bucks!)

Big Skid Media
    BIG SKID Media
    big skid media

Big Skid Media
    BIG SKID Media
    big skid media

Big Skid Media
    BIG SKID Media
    big skid media

Big Skid Media
    BIG SKID Media
    big skid media

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Also, as a part of this I think I'm going to change my screen name. As many of you know, there have been some serious hacking attempts here over the past few months (so they could divert traffic) and I got ugly with at least one of them that I caught, so they're getting a bit too personal. Not that they're going to come after me in person, just being stupid hackers online so I'm going to change the name on this account "Steve" to something else and make a random account hidden in the middle of the sea of users that is the only admin account, thus to help reduce the risk of being hacked. :)
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

OMG, adherence to a security 'best practice' ... that being use of privileged accounts only when required. Might I suggest that your non-privileged, posting account be named ... BigSkid? :great:

As for Big Skid Media ... umm, please tell me that's not an underwear joke. (Eeeew.)
  4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

....S
    ..BIG
    MEDIA.com
    ------------------------
    ...B
    SKiD
    ...G Media.com

Hmmm '!! let me see what this mac pro can come up with... the fonts and effects are good here , just not as good as mac claims to be......... I will send you a few samples later,,,,