1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

biggest tires i can put on stock silverado

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by gtbmx2111, Apr 10, 2010.

1. gtbmx2111

gtbmx2111 New Member

hey i was wondering how big of tires i can put on a stock '06 1500 2wd work truck??thanx-pete
  2. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Member 100 Posts

285's before you have to level or lift. Use this link, it will show you tire sizes and lift requirements.

http://www.wheelsforless.com/GM_Truck.htm
  3. fishinrebel83

fishinrebel83 New Member

tires

i put 33s on mine, didnt have to shave anything down, 34 or 35 ull have to shave the front bumber plastics or lift, but 33s look good and are tough
  4. BALTHIS

BALTHIS New Member

i got 33s on mine with a 4.50 bs and the bars are not even maxed out yet. but they do rub a lil on the inner fender when u het it in a bind and i had to cut about 2 inches outta my wheel wells but with factory wheels it didnt rub at all man
  5. gtbmx2111

gtbmx2111 New Member

Thanx alot for the advice, this is my first chevy truck so I'm excited o do some work to it without goin to crazy or in debt hope to post some pics soon