Birthday Presents

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by CHEVELLEBOY, Apr 9, 2010.

CHEVELLEBOY New Member

No real information or question here, just wanted to post what my wife gave me for my birthday. I got the D.I.C. and a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit. I installed the DIC withing 5 min. of opening it and I hope to install the leveling kit next weekend as we are going out of town this weekend.

Thanks for letting me brag!

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well congrats...
  3. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats man!
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Congratulations on your presents that i'm sure anyone on here would absolutley love to receive.
  5. csattley14

csattley14 Rockstar

Congrats on the presents. Maybe I will have to start asking for some of those now on my bday. But the truck was partially mine just a bit late.
  6. 07silverado07

07silverado07 Rockstar 100 Posts

wish my better half would buy stuff for my truck for me on my birthday... i get fussed at for buying oil :lol:.
  7. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:party: Happy Birthday. You picked a winner

CHEVELLEBOY New Member

Thanks guys. I am lucky that my wife understands my need for upgrades and accessories and things of that nature. She didnt even get mad at me when I pulled up in the driveway with a beat up 68 chevelle on a trailer. She gets to shop, I get to play with cars and trucks. It all works out.