Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Birthday Presents

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by CHEVELLEBOY, Apr 9, 2010.

1. CHEVELLEBOY

CHEVELLEBOY New Member

No real information or question here, just wanted to post what my wife gave me for my birthday. I got the D.I.C. and a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit. I installed the DIC withing 5 min. of opening it and I hope to install the leveling kit next weekend as we are going out of town this weekend.

Thanks for letting me brag!

Alex

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well congrats...

3. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats man!

4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Congratulations on your presents that i'm sure anyone on here would absolutley love to receive.

5. csattley14

csattley14 Rockstar

Congrats on the presents. Maybe I will have to start asking for some of those now on my bday. But the truck was partially mine just a bit late.

6. 07silverado07

07silverado07 Rockstar 100 Posts

wish my better half would buy stuff for my truck for me on my birthday... i get fussed at for buying oil :lol:.

7. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:party: Happy Birthday. You picked a winner

8. CHEVELLEBOY

CHEVELLEBOY New Member

Thanks guys. I am lucky that my wife understands my need for upgrades and accessories and things of that nature. She didnt even get mad at me when I pulled up in the driveway with a beat up 68 chevelle on a trailer. She gets to shop, I get to play with cars and trucks. It all works out.

Alex