1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Black 20" Wheels & Goodyear tires

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ridnrimz, Mar 1, 2009.

1. ridnrimz

ridnrimz Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a set of black 20" wheels and goodyear wrangler tires that I would like to sell so I can buy some tires for my new rims. I bought 22" rims so I am trying to get some 305/45/22 tires on these rims as soon as I can! The 20" rims I have are on goodyear 275/60/20 wranglers. Two tires have 30% tread (guessing?) and the other two are brand new as of last week. I'm looking to get $700 for them. If you are able to get a set 305/45/22s for a great price and would rather trade, works for me. I just don't want a cheap ass tire. Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ridnrimz

ridnrimz Rockstar 100 Posts

these wheels and tires are ..... GONE!!!

I traded the local custom shop straight up for new tires for my 22s, mounted, balanced, etc. Now I'll be in the market for some 18s or 20's for next winter... once fall comes back around...