Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Black headlight

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by bignate2586, Dec 26, 2011.

1. bignate2586

bignate2586 New Member

I am looking to buy black housing headlights, not tinted. I am looking at the IPCW black housing headlights, I was wondering if anyone has pictures of these installed/working or any other black housing headlights and link with some good prices. Thanks for any help.

I am looking at projector headlights only.
  2. chris8408

chris8408 New Member

3. chris8408

chris8408 New Member

hey hows it going, i replied to your post yesterday with pictures, but i dont know how long it'll take for the admin to approve the post, so rather than keep you waiting, i uploaded and created an album with my black headlights.

i have these: http://www.andysautosport.com/chevrolet/2007_9999_silverado/lights/headlights/spec_d/spcd00000098.html

Good price and i love they way they look, they arent too flashy and dont make the truck look like an oversized european sports car lol. are you a cadet, just live there, or military stationed up in west point? just curious bc i was an '08 grad
  4. bignate2586

bignate2586 New Member

hey thanx buti like the projector look i believe,

no I dont go here, I got stationed up here after my last deployment. I am here till who knows when or i re-enlist
  5. chris8408

chris8408 New Member

no problem, if you go the projector route be sure to post some pix, ive been eyeing those style lights for a little while now and would be interested to see how they look with the black housing and not smoked.

Well enjoy the point lol, i hear its nice when you arent actually a cadet