Black headlight

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by bignate2586, Dec 26, 2011.

1. bignate2586

bignate2586 New Member

I am looking to buy black housing headlights, not tinted. I am looking at the IPCW black housing headlights, I was wondering if anyone has pictures of these installed/working or any other black housing headlights and link with some good prices. Thanks for any help.

I am looking at projector headlights only.

2. chris8408

chris8408 New Member

3. chris8408

chris8408 New Member

hey hows it going, i replied to your post yesterday with pictures, but i dont know how long it'll take for the admin to approve the post, so rather than keep you waiting, i uploaded and created an album with my black headlights.

i have these: http://www.andysautosport.com/chevrolet/2007_9999_silverado/lights/headlights/spec_d/spcd00000098.html

Good price and i love they way they look, they arent too flashy and dont make the truck look like an oversized european sports car lol. are you a cadet, just live there, or military stationed up in west point? just curious bc i was an '08 grad

4. bignate2586

bignate2586 New Member

hey thanx buti like the projector look i believe,

no I dont go here, I got stationed up here after my last deployment. I am here till who knows when or i re-enlist

5. chris8408

chris8408 New Member

no problem, if you go the projector route be sure to post some pix, ive been eyeing those style lights for a little while now and would be interested to see how they look with the black housing and not smoked.

Well enjoy the point lol, i hear its nice when you arent actually a cadet