Black pearl has Landed

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jerr7, Apr 29, 2008.

1. jerr7

jerr7 New Member

Well finally got my truck today picked it up at 11am est time well actually 2 hours later lol i had to fill out million forms , rode home its about 30 miles from my house it road great stayed about 60 all way home very solid and big intereior i got the ext cab 5.3 with 3.73 was playing with different contols all way rqdio is crazy lolo with alot diff features over all for when i got home i did some interior detailing set up with all my junk from other veh and now the truck feels like home lol i installed mud flaps from Weather tech New type no DRILLING its easy and looks greaty i have some stuff coming like the lo-pro tonnau cover coming and bed mat came will insta;ll tomm weather permitting when i get all finish ill drop some pic on here Thanks for help of some you guys her and good too know some here are good at shareing:) if i can help anyone with ionfo on some things i got great deals on ill be glad to help again ill see you on the flip side
    jerry from NY long island:0

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats on your new truck!

3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

congrats good sir :great: