1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

black silverado with black rims pic request

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Rob1984, Jul 15, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Rob1984

Rob1984 New Member

i wanna see some silverado perfably crew cab black trucks with black rims.... thinking of going black with my rims, and soem 33's dont do 35 or bigger it just gonna get my hopes up for nothing hhahaha

unless someone wants to photoshop some rims i want into a pic of my truck lol
  2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I just have my z71 rims plasti dipped. My money is going into other Vehicles for awhile. It's on 33s but not crew cap
    [​IMG]
  3. Rob1984

Rob1984 New Member

i think id prolly leave my rims just the stock 20's ... plasti dip is expensive here in ontario ... like almost 30 a can
  4. ahmitchell1

30 dollars a can. I pay 4.67 last time I got some
  5. Rob1984

Rob1984 New Member

lol tell me about it, here in ontario canada at homehardware it like 26.99 a can plus 13% tax
  6. ahmitchell1

That is insane
  7. dadngt

dadngt New Member 100 Posts

My truck looks the same as ahmitchell1 but with a factory size tire, well maybe a little different if your interested in a pic I have some in my album. Instead of plastidip I used duplicolor universal black to paint my wheels. Soon I plan to paint the outer lip red just for something different for a while. One way to find alot of pics that I use is on Yahoo search do an image search for what your looking for, that will give you several pictures without having to visit different sites. that is if you haven't tried that already.