Black Truck Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by MAsZ71, Oct 5, 2009.

1. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Thanks, new style for 2012 along with the grille and bottom painted silver. Last Oct. was looking for end of year 2011 W/T models ,they had just unloaded this one off the truck and drove it home later that afternoon.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  2. Mzarb28

Mzarb28 Member

Heres Mine, hope you like!!

Let me just say 38 pages of black beauties, nice trucks to all!! New to the site, here is my 2010!!

Attached Files:

3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I know that I don't have a truck... but, I am gonna sneak my SUV in! Representing the black trucks... My BLACK 2008 GMC ENVOY SLT...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Unless they're a 2012 model.. looks like the full chrome was popular.. so they added it in! :great: too much chrome for one front for this guy, but non-the-less ... LIKE!

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

....haha, missed that the 2012 full chromes were already pointed out.. MY BAD!!... and D'OH!

5. EastCoastSlide

EastCoastSlide New Member

Your truck is a beast! Is the front bumper custom?

6. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

7. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

8. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

thank you!!!! I hope it wins sometime..lol

9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Changed it up all. Waiting on finding a 2012 grill till then my whole truck is plastidip [​IMG]

10. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Are those ballistic jesters? I'm going with general grabber at2's with red lettering and ballistic enigmas almost american racing like the red is around the holes in the middle. Nice looking rig man love it!