1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Black Truck Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by MAsZ71, Oct 5, 2009.

1. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

OoH! I can play too!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member 100 Posts

Here is current '08 and former other black vehicles. I truly hate owning black vehicles, they are so difficult to keep nice in my area but they keep finding me. Nothing looks better than a clean black ride though.

Sierra: Black steps, Dual Magnaflow exhaust, tonneau, tint, Joe Gibbs wheels (Which are for sale so PM me), I want to lift it and put some bigger tires eventually.

[​IMG]

My former '96 (May she rest in pieces)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My old Saturn before I sold her.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  3. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Loving your truck, especially the wheels. What brand nerf bars are those? This thread mentioned about trying to vision what a mod would look like on your truck, have to say this definitely helps. I have the black westin nerf bars sitting in my living room for 2 weeks now? Debating whether I should wait until the bumper is black to put them on. I have the black projectors on order but they are backordered so not sure when those will be in. Any other plans for your ride?
  4. AMac

Okay here is the infamous lawn ornament. Upcoming mods in the works (on order or in my possession) include black housing projector headlights, 68-SMD LED fog light bulbs, black nerf bars, and there is something else but I can't think of it right now :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As always, any recommendations/suggestions and comments are always welcomed.
  5. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member 100 Posts

Can NOT believe I haven't posted here yet!
    IMG_0102.jpg IMG_0111.jpg DSC01632.JPG IMG_0130.jpg IMG_0136.jpg
  6. jlowe165

jlowe165 New Member

Oh Yeah!

2007 Chevy VortecMax Crew Cab LTZ!

Attached Files:

7. AMac

About time! Still lookin' good!
  8. bigbasschevy

bigbasschevy New Member

i can post here too!!!!

she's an old gal, a bit faded, but still running like a charm! it's very dusty and there are tools all over the place, but once i get it cleaned up there will be more pics. it's got a overkill charging system, but it will be put to good use in the foreseeable future.

Attached Files:

9. jlowe165

jlowe165 New Member

019.jpg Got the new black grill from the dealer today
  10. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i don't remember if I posted my 65 in here but just In case here it is