1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Blackbear or W4M for custom tune?

Discussion in 'Black Bear Performance' started by 06OlBlue5.3, Mar 1, 2009.

1. 06OlBlue5.3

06OlBlue5.3 New Member

Just curious to hear some opinions between the 2. From what I have been reading these are the 2 most popular.
  2. plumber_rob

plumber_rob New Member

I have looked at both websites. Blackbear gives more info on what they can do. W4M just seem like they have a real fancy website but I could get that info from it. Blackbear had a little more on pricing and how they're services work. I'm really leaning towards Blackbear.
  3. bzboardco

bzboardco New Member

nelson performance also seems to have a good tune :neutral: might check those guys out
  4. Marcus

Marcus New Member

i ordered my W4M today so i will keep you posted on what its like lol. I have talked to Jesse a couple of times and he seems to know his stuff.
  5. 06OlBlue5.3

06OlBlue5.3 New Member

Yeah I just ordered mine from Justin at Blackbear, he was real prompt on answering emails and all the questions I had. Pretty reasonably priced I would say. I'll keep y'all updated.I Should be getting it in by the end of the week.
  6. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member

Very pleased with my Blackbear tune. I had him data log as he is local to me. He does do group tuning in person as well. Plus EFI is coming with a handheld device in the near future. You will be able to get multiple tunes from Justin and load them as you wish.
  7. Marcus

Marcus New Member

I'm still waiting on mine from W4M. It should be here tuesday or wednesday. Ill keep you guys posted!
  8. tank5150

tank5150 New Member

I got my truck tuned by justin at blackbear in person he came all the way out to fresno ca. for me and he knows his stuff. Any question that you have he can answer and even tell you which add ons will help you and which ones wont I'm very pleased with my result!!:great: