Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Blackberry users?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by freddie, Jul 10, 2009.

1. freddie

freddie Rockstar 100 Posts

How many of yall have Blackberrys? I have one and I was thinking how nice it would be to have a Blackberry download for the forum like my facebook account so we could make comments and look at others.
  2. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

perhaps an App for the iphone as well... know any App developers?
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

huh, what would that look like?
  4. freddie

I guess a mini version of the original. I don't know for sure. I take it you have not had anyone else ask about this then? Maybe if enough people are interested and it is a possibility to do it maybe we should all brainstorm on an idea to develop it. Like what it should look like, what everyone would like to be able to do on it and so on. It was just an idea that came to me this morning when I was checking my facebook account and I thought I would throw it out there.
  5. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have owned every windows phone on the market up until last year when I bought my first Blackberry. I would never own anything but a Blackberry now. I have the Bold right now and it has full HTML browser on it.
  6. freddie

Well it seems as though we dont have many blackberry or iphone users. Oh well it was just an idea.
  7. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I bet there is more but just not responding. The bold and the storm have full HTML browsers so they do not need the mobile app.
  8. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

I got a Blackberry curve, and gotta say after having it for awhile just cant see myself going back to a "normal" phone.
  9. freddie

Yeah I cant see myself going back to a regular phone either. I have the Storm and I love it. It does have the full browser but with an application it wouldnt take so long to download. And for some reason it takes me a few trys to get logged in.
  10. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have both the Storm and I-Phone and honestly that blackberry is trash, I took it to the flea market a few weeks ago and sold it for $100! I am on this site all the time on the I-Phone and I never have a problem loading it, maybe takes 15 seconds for the whole thing to come up. If I switch it over to 3G network, it loads before a flash in your eyes so I am fine with what I have. But a App for this site would be cool, I think I already have about 300 apps on my phone. :happy: