1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Blacked Out 07 Silverado with some BLING

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by AllBlkdOut07, Sep 26, 2010.

1. AllBlkdOut07

AllBlkdOut07 New Member

Custom fabbed dual shock hoops with FOA's completed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! That adds a lot to the truck. I absolutely love it. Forgive my over-reaction, but I can't quit smiling and looking at these pictures. Very well done, buddy!

By the way, don't forget to add those to your signature. I think that's certainly an upgrade worth listing.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  3. AllBlkdOut07

AllBlkdOut07 New Member

Thanks dude. I think out of all the mods and customs stuff I've done, these dual shock and resi's made the biggest impact. I will updated the sig.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

X2.....On WOWWW!!!......That Looks Awesome......:great:
  5. AllBlkdOut07

AllBlkdOut07 New Member

A whole two comments, wow, tough crowd..lol
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Hey I just saw this..... WOW!!!!!!! It does look great and you are close to me I'll have to check it out in person soon......
  7. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member

Truck looks amazing! Great job!
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

I just cannot believe you put something on your truck that isn't blacked out, the shiny stuff is contagious I promise you! Were you down at the all truck nationals at carlisle this year, I could have sworn I saw your truck parked in the full size chevy club lot? At any rate keep up the great work, and give your fabricator a huge pat on the back for a job well done!
  9. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

X2 on the shiny stuff is contagious.. better get some pain:lol:
    Great looking ride for sure!
  10. troutbug

troutbug Member

I'd love to see your truck from the POV of a Honda Civic driver!! Especially coming up in the rear view mirror! :gasp:Awesome job!