Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Blacked Out My Front End..

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 5.3silverado, Nov 21, 2012.

1. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Well when you get done. i think it will look absolutley gorgeous

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree, here -- smoke the headlights. Or, perhaps, outline the bowtie in amber to match the amber in your lenses (if you're not going to smoke them). I think the suggested red outline would clash with the amber and silver headlight colours you have, now...

3. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Love it... I almost change the chrome to color matched on my vehicles... Hadn't done it on the tahoe yet, but now that I got into the accident, grille and both bumpers are getting colormatched now.

4. 5.3silverado

5.3silverado Rockstar

[MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION]- i Dont Like The All Black Headlight Covers Man, Im Getting The Black Inner Housing Headlights With The Silver Reflecter Instead Of Amber. ;) [MENTION=54696]jsmith4816[/MENTION]- Thanks Man I Appreciate It. [MENTION=57079]1953bowtieguy[/MENTION]-Also Thanks Man. [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION]- Yeah Red Would Kinda Just Float In There Since Theres Nothing Else Red On The Truck. [MENTION=24589]Kady[/MENTION]- Yeah Man Colormatched Definetaly Looks Good In My Opinion.

*THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK MUCH LOVE TO ALL YOU GUYS!

5. 5.3silverado

5.3silverado Rockstar

*CHECK IT OUT GUYS..

[​IMG]

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Now Thats BLACK!! Out....:great:

7. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I was never big on the whole "murdered out" thing. I like a little contrast, so if it were me, I would leave the wheels and lights the way they are to ad visual interest... But that's just me.

8. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Very nice!

9. 5.3silverado

5.3silverado Rockstar

[MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION]-Yeah Man Went ALL black!
    [MENTION=24589]Kady[/MENTION] I Know What You Mean, But I Did A Little Combination In The Front With Gloss Black & Flat Black. THanks For your Feedback!
    [MENTION=54696]jsmith4816[/MENTION] THANKS MAN!