Blacked out not sure what I should next

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ahmitchell1, Dec 6, 2011.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The 2012 silverado has a different grill it looks like the 2500s.

2. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

Nice truck man! looking good. Check out the W/T grill i ended up trading my chrome for the stock WT grill and i will paint that, i comes flat black allready so it looks good if your going with black theme. also maybe some side steps like the bully bars i have they ran me 50$ and are simple and clean. check out my pics :http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=21511

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

another idea if you want to identify your vehicle as a Z71 is have a custom decal made up. You can go to a vinyl graphics place that has a printer that way you are not overlaying different vinyl colors. I have a dark grey and silver 4x4 sticker on my truck that came stock. I don't mind it because it doesn't have a color that throws it off from fitting in.

4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats a really cool idea, I actually have the proper printer to print vinyl stickers, my company does all it's own engineering on blueprints, it in my parents office at home. I might also wait till I repaint my truck

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

I already blacked out my grille. I'm looking for the split grille that comes on the new silverados