1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Blacked out not sure what I should next

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ahmitchell1, Dec 6, 2011.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The 2012 silverado has a different grill it looks like the 2500s.
  2. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

Nice truck man! looking good. Check out the W/T grill i ended up trading my chrome for the stock WT grill and i will paint that, i comes flat black allready so it looks good if your going with black theme. also maybe some side steps like the bully bars i have they ran me 50$ and are simple and clean. check out my pics :http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=21511
  3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

another idea if you want to identify your vehicle as a Z71 is have a custom decal made up. You can go to a vinyl graphics place that has a printer that way you are not overlaying different vinyl colors. I have a dark grey and silver 4x4 sticker on my truck that came stock. I don't mind it because it doesn't have a color that throws it off from fitting in.
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats a really cool idea, I actually have the proper printer to print vinyl stickers, my company does all it's own engineering on blueprints, it in my parents office at home. I might also wait till I repaint my truck

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

I already blacked out my grille. I'm looking for the split grille that comes on the new silverados