1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

blacked out silverado decals

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 383man, May 25, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. 383man

383man New Member 100 Posts

painted to silverado emblems today... what do you guys think? i knought about removing them altogether, but i like how it adds to the blacked out look. I put up a before so you could see the change lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

very nice. now all you have to do is paint all the other white parts black! :lol:
  3. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member 100 Posts

I love your truck. I like the white/black combo. I plan to do the same to mine.
  4. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid New Member 100 Posts

Very clean look, I like it. How did you pait em, right on the body?
  5. 383man

yep, it was kinda tedious, masking taped over it, cut out the letters with a x-acto knife, then cut small strips of masking tape to cover all the spots i missed with tape at first, but its gotta cover everything or you'll have paint bleed, no good. so i taped it up, threw on a drop cloth, cut out a whole, taped it on, and painted, same basic idea as the bowtie post i put up a while back with step by step if ya wanna look at it.
  6. 383man

HA! been there, done that, moved on lol. my '07 was black on black, decided to change it up to something everybody didn't have lol.
  7. kwalls22

kwalls22 New Member

i like the black and white tuxedo theme you have going
  8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice job! That looks great! Looks like your hard work paid off! Thanks for the pictures!:glasses:
  9. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks great...I did the same on mine.
  10. Project1

Project1 New Member 100 Posts

i like it! now when are you doing the whole truck lol