Blacked Out

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by canislupis69, May 23, 2010.

1. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have not really been around here in a while. Between work, Air Force reserves and working on my truck...
    Made a lot of changes. I got rid of the 1 1/2 inch strut spacer to help with my front end angles and added a Zone 1 1/2 inch body lift so Im still at 7 1/2 inches. I had the front and rear bumpers powder coated black, the grill painted black, I ditched the drop in bed liner and had the bed Line X'd. I added Recon LED tail lights and 3rd brake light, removed the 4X4 decals and I blacked out the exhaust tips. I bought the rear wheel well liners to hide the body, but have not had a chance to install them yet.
    Next I am trying to decide what to do with the headlights...either clear them or get Recon projectors with HID's...not sure yet. Im also going to paint my rear shocks black.
    Sorry for bad pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I actually got it in the garage to wax it
    [​IMG]

2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

i'm loving the black out look!!!

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Wow it fits!!!!! Looks sweet......

4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wow! I was wondering when the new Night Rider truck was going to be out!:lol: Just joking! Looks very nice!!!!! You have did a great job! Thanks for the pictures!:glasses:

5. canislupis69

Thanks for the compliments! I just put the rear wheel liners in yesterday, but Im not sure I like them....they look real cheap plastic. I may take them out and just order the PA gap guards.

6. wileycoyote

wileycoyote New Member

Totally Solid Truck

Wow, I would have to agree, the blacked out look is Tough to Beat! I have a '04 Z71 Arrival Blue. I am slowly getting rid of any chrome and going black. Or blue! Chrome just doesn't sit with my tastes. Plus, it can be EXPENSIVE to buy all that bling.
    Talk with you some later, Chris

7. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Sweet ride....

8. trapstud

trapstud Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Cool Ride. The blacked out exhaust tips show that you have a lot of pride in your truck.

9. blacknight97

blacknight97 Rockstar 100 Posts

did you take off the side body moldings that were on it?

10. canislupis69

Thanks everyone for the compliments! My truck did not come with the side body moldings.