1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Blue LED Footwell lights

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by dsrtne1, Oct 7, 2009.

1. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Installed them about 3 weeks ago but hadn't gotten time to post up pics. Hope you like them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Oh now that's too funny! You and Ralph have the same kind of lights under the dash just different colors, I am eventually going to add some green LED's under my dash in my green Silverado. The blue looks real good in your truck, keep up the great work! What will you do next? :neutral:
    :sign0005:
  3. dsrtne1

I'm not sure yet. After Christmas I should have a bit of cash so I think the next ones are tow mirrors and probably hid's in clear corners. But my dad is trying to scare me away from clears. He said if I were to get tboned or sideswiped and I wasn't at fault that the other person could challenge me in court for not having the corect color of reflectors. Does anyone know if that's true?
  4. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

Unfortunetly he may be right.....You can have aftermarket equipment on your vehicle, there is no law saying you can't. They say DOT and SAE approved and all that fancy smancy stuff. But, when it comes down to it, even if you have a amber bulb in the lense, he may have a case. I see people that have two wings driving around on their pep boys stickered up cars and the VSP isn't ticketing them for obstructed view. So, I say do it. My opinion.
  5. 1S1K

1S1K Rockstar 100 Posts

led's

They look good. I was thinking of green LED's.. also. I was going for the subdues look inside the cab... I like the look DSR... Tow miirors, you will prob beat me to that one too!!! keep up the good work.
  6. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

lights

hi i like yours to. my truck is red so i went with red. iam going to put a set in the back. light the cab all up. ralph
  7. bvogts25

bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

looks nice. i got pretty much the same thing, but i also have them for the back seat footwells and mine change 7 different colors and can pulse with the beat of the music. i have pictures of my set up in my albums. keep up the good work!
  8. dsrtne1

Thanks for the compliments. Where is everyone putting these in the back seats? I was thinking about maybe putting them on the bottom of the back seat or facing out from the sub box but not sure where I would mount them.
  9. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

lights

hi i have the clear coner lights they go good with the projecter head lights. ian going to put the back lights just below the back seat. i have a colorado so mine is diff. them your. ralph
  10. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I love the look! where did you get those? how much? how easy were they to put in?