Bluetooth with Nav?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Al D, May 9, 2008.

1. Al D

Al D New Member

Is there an aftermarket bluetooth set up I can integrate with my 08 Denali Nav unit?
    All I can find is smething with an on off button, or a seperate screen like a parrot.
    I'd like to find something that shows caller ID on the stock nav screen.
    Does this exist?
    Thanks in advance.

2. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

The product from Scosche (coming soon) is probably the only thing that is exactly what you're looking for.
    http://www.scosche.com/bluefusion

The other stuff out there, like the lockpick from costal tech, are also an option. But I don't think they do anything on screen with bluetooth. Perhaps when GM starts putting BT in everything for the '09+ MY vehicles they will offer some kind of upgrade solution.

3. Al D

Al D New Member

Looks like I'm sol for now.
    The Blue Fusion has been pushed out until October.
    Thanks for the help.
    Al

4. sideout

sideout New Member

That's kind of odd since I aksed the following question the beginning of May to Scosche and here is their answer...

To: TechSupport@Scosche.com
    Subject: Question

I have a 2007 Silverado (new body style) with the factory navigation system and the Bose stereo. Here is what I would like to do and was wondering what your thoughts were.

I want to add a reverse camera, plus install a Bluetooth system that will allow me to see the caller ID on the screen. A system comparable to yours is the Tellphone 5000VI.

It looks like I will have to buy the Lockpick and an aftermarket system like yours……does this sound about right?

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 12:52 PM

Greetings,

Unfortunately our Bluefusion product is incompatible with the Lockpick systems.

You can only install one or the other. You cannot have both systems installed in the vehicle.

Please feel free to forward any further concerns you may have.

Thank you,