1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BMF or XD

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ..chevy4life.., Sep 10, 2010.

1. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. New Member

[​IMG]BMF m80
    [​IMG]xd hoss

What ones you guys like better. Im torn between the two. Im gettin them 17" with 33" nitto trails. I think im leaning towards the BMF cuz i see a lot more of the xds rollin around. What do you guys think?
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I really like the XD's but they are becoming the new Rockstars. I am starting to see them all over Charlotte so I would lean towards the BMF's also.
  3. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI New Member

X2 on the BMFs, I'm like ajarman, I've been seeing more and more of the XDs
  4. Metaluzc

Metaluzc New Member

Well you shouldn't buy or not buy a product because others have or don't have a certain type. Go with your personal preference even if they are "common". IMO XD if you want a more blacked out look, BMF if you have some chrome trim on your truck, i.e. door handles, gas tank cover, tailgate cover.
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2 what Metaluzc said.
  6. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the BMF myself they look clean and still look sick at the same time
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Both look nice, but from the view of having to clean them, the BMFs look better to me. :)