1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

BNIB New Mechman 270A High Output Alternator for NNBS GM vehicles - Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by Texas Edition, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Texas Edition

Texas Edition New Member

NEW Mechman 270amp High Output Alternator -- Mechman makes the best High Output alternators -- Fits many other vehicles, but mostly GM vehicles with 2 pin connector. Will not fit GM with 4 pin connector. With Alternators, you get what you pay for. After I closed my shop, I was not able to retain my dealer status with Mechman or any other manufacturer so I had to purchase this from a friend in the industry; from Chet Williams at Cayenne Car Audio in McKinney, TX. I totaled my truck before the alternator arrived unfortunately. The alternator has a two year warranty. I would highly doubt you would need to service this alternator as when I had my car audio shop, I never had a customer come back to send a Mechman alternator in for repair. I also sold Stinger Alternators and I had to send in two for repair. I sold more Mechman alternators than Stinger alternators due to price and durability. Mechman has made a name for themselves in the car audio industry for car audio enthusiast and car audio competitors. For repairs or replacement, Cayenne Car Audio will take care of it!

Purchased Price: $489.99 + Shipping
    Sale Price: $420

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]