1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

body lift photos ~ Silverado Crew Cab

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by chase87, May 22, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. chase87

chase87 New Member

Does anyone have pics of a new body crew cab with just a body and stock size tires. I'm trying to find a picture of one and can't find one.
  2. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member 100 Posts

Just look at some 2500 hd's. They look basically the same as what your after.
  3. chase87

chase87 New Member

I don't want to lose my front tow hooks so i guess a body lift is out of the question
  4. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member 100 Posts

how big of a lift were you looking into
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Skyjacker has a nice 3" suspension lift for your truck. Easier to install than a bodylift as you don't have to drop the front diff.
  6. chase87

chase87 New Member

i was looking at a 3 inch body lift. i was looking at that because every suspension lift i look at is 1000 to 1600. and that's with my discount from working at a parts store.
  7. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Most BL's for our trucks retain your tow hooks. I have the Zone 1.5" and still have my tow hooks. Zone's 3 inch bl retains the tow hooks as well.
  8. chase87

chase87 New Member

so the tow hooks are still in the holes in the bumper on a three inch BL?
  9. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member 100 Posts

10. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yes, I believe you will have to flip them over and lower them, but they will be fully functional. On the 1.5" you just have to flip them over.