1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Body Lift w/ 33s ~ Truck Pictures

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by smitht06, Feb 28, 2012.

1. smitht06

smitht06 New Member

I was wondering if any one has any pictures of their truck with a 3inch body lift and 33's. I searched this website and many others and I haven't really seen anything. Fiugred I would ask and hopefully something will come up.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Also, if anyone has their truck with 20 inch rims with 33x12.5 that would be nice also.
  2. MTM

MTM New Member ROTM Winner

Is your truck 2wd or 4wd?
  3. smitht06

smitht06 New Member

It is a 4x4
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I doubt your gunna find many people with just a body kit. I'd go a leveling kit and 33s. It's cheaper, easier to install and most likely a better feeling ride. And u don't have to worry bout bumper gaps
  5. smitht06

smitht06 New Member

YEah your right.... just figured I would throw it out there incase someone had the same setup as I do.
  6. chilax

chilax New Member

im 2wd but i have a 4in body lift w 33" tires

IMAG0008.jpg
  7. carmantx

carmantx New Member

Mines a 2000.

[​IMG]
  8. chilax

chilax New Member

mines a 2000 to... mines just a 1500 so i guess its a 2000.5... but ya its def a 2000
  9. smitht06

smitht06 New Member

thanks for the pictures now I have a better idea what my truck is going to look like.