1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BORED! Super slow day at work.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by McClintoc, Dec 26, 2013.

?

On a slow day at work, would you rather...

1. Stay at work?

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Stay at home? (even it that meant losing a day's pay)

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

So here I am at work, a day after Christmas, with nothing to do. It's like I told my dad yesterday, everything should just be closed from Dec 24 to Jan 2. Really, what's the point? I don't know about you guys but I would rather be at home than at work with nothing to do, even if I had to give up a day's pay. Some people like to be at work and get paid to do nothing but me, I get bore very quickly and easily. I need to be busy; I'd rather be at home.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thats OK I'm home bored Drove down to Md last night no stops on the way back Got home by 5:30am and now watching The Godfather movies.. :glasses:
  3. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Super busy at work here, back to back calls. Y'all wanna come down to VA and help me out? JK. Making the day go by quick.

Got me a Fresh bottle of coke, and some Grizzly Wintergreen pouches, Im cocked, locked, and ready to rock!
  4. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

15 more minutes!! Then we'll see what tomorrow has in store...
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Im super busy. Have a contract project to deliver on by the end of the month plus need to make sure the year gets closed out properly.