Borla cat-back systems and K&N intakes/filters on sale...

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by cashion, Sep 11, 2011.

Newest Photos

1. cashion

cashion New Member

If you've been wanting to get a Borla cat-back exhaust system and/or K&N filter but were holding off because of price, Crutchfield just put their in-stock stuff on sale at 30% off. I can't attest to what that does for the K&N stuff, but I don't think you'll find the Borla systems cheaper anywhere. If you haven't purchased anything from Crutchfield before, I think you can use this referral code to get another $20 off the total if you're spending more than $100: petwu-86xg1-5ssar (Disclaimer: that is my "Friend" referral code, so I would also get $20 off some future order. You probably have to call 800-955-3000 to actually place the order.)

Last Friday I had ordered the BOR-140343 from another vendor and they price-matched with Amazon, but I called them back today and they were even willing to price-match Crutchfield's sale price. I thought they were crazy to do it but I'm not going to complain. That leaves one more in Crutchfield's inventory for someone else. :great: When I last looked, the BOR-140343 was showing as "low stock", so I'd guess only a limited number of people can take advantage. Anything that shows as "special order" isn't in-stock and doesn't get the sale price.

Justin