1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Borla cat-back systems and K&N intakes/filters on sale...

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by cashion, Sep 11, 2011.

1. cashion

cashion New Member

If you've been wanting to get a Borla cat-back exhaust system and/or K&N filter but were holding off because of price, Crutchfield just put their in-stock stuff on sale at 30% off. I can't attest to what that does for the K&N stuff, but I don't think you'll find the Borla systems cheaper anywhere. If you haven't purchased anything from Crutchfield before, I think you can use this referral code to get another $20 off the total if you're spending more than $100: petwu-86xg1-5ssar (Disclaimer: that is my "Friend" referral code, so I would also get $20 off some future order. You probably have to call 800-955-3000 to actually place the order.)

Last Friday I had ordered the BOR-140343 from another vendor and they price-matched with Amazon, but I called them back today and they were even willing to price-match Crutchfield's sale price. I thought they were crazy to do it but I'm not going to complain. That leaves one more in Crutchfield's inventory for someone else. :great: When I last looked, the BOR-140343 was showing as "low stock", so I'd guess only a limited number of people can take advantage. Anything that shows as "special order" isn't in-stock and doesn't get the sale price.

Justin