1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bose sound yet no Aux Port???

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by jet89, Sep 15, 2009.

1. jet89

jet89 Member

ok i have been wanting to hook up my ipod to my factory radio going the cheap and easy way by using an auxillary cable for now.
    im just amazed that even with the bose sound system, 6-disc CD changer and XM radio installed that they wouldnt of installed an auxillary port into the radio.
    am i just not seeing it? the only place i dont think i have looked is on the back of the radio. mainly because i dont want to have to tear apart half my dash and find there isnt a port on the back of the radio either. (which wouldnt surprise me.)

by the way the truck is a 03 silverado LT
  2. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

as far as i know theres not.i think they sell somthing you can hook up to the back of it and then plug your ipod in there but im not absolutly sure
  3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I used to say the same thing about alloy wheels and tires.

Detroit wonders why their sales are on the decline. Hello! Listen to what the customers want and incorporate it into the design. Ferchrissakes, the iPod has been out since 2001, and only now are iPod connectors, usb ports showing up in vehicles.

Oh and cell phones. Around since the mid 80's. Anybody see a car/truck with an innovative spot other than the cupholder built to accomodate that rarely used device?:gasp: