1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Bought a new truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by TRPLXL2, Aug 3, 2014.

1. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I traded my camaro in last week, and bought this!! 2014 standard cab long bed work truck, it's a v6 automatic with the floor shifter 4x4 which I love. The camaro was no good in the snow, which is why I bought this. Sorry for the sideways pictures.

image.jpg image.jpg

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nice, I like the color.
    Got any mod plans for it?
    Been wondering when we'd see ya again.

3. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nice truck and congratulations , flipped pictures over and uploaded on albums/photos wouldn't work on reply for some reason. I looked at new trucks but decided to keep what I have with 16,000 mi, plus they no longer offer a 4.8. If I did get a new Chevy or GMC would get a light color Reg. Cab W/T 2 V6 4x4 , 3.42 lock diff. spray in bed liner

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks guys for the compliments, I am averaging right now about 22 mpg which is a lot lower than the 29.9 my camaro was getting. My first two mods will be a tonneau cover, and a drop in bed liner. I might do an air intake on it later, but basically it will stay stock as it is my daily driver.

i haven't been on here in a while, because basically I got burnt out.

5. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Good looking truck! Spray-in bedliner is the only way to go. Also, put some black wheels on it so it will be completely blacked out. :glasses:

6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Awesome colour...long bed eh!! Great for helping friends move...lol
    Brian from Canada

7. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

imageplus102.jpg imageplus10.jpg

8. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Really like the color!!