Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bought me a 2013 2LS Camaro

Discussion in 'Chevy Camaro Forum' started by TRPLXL2, Oct 2, 2013.

1. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

]
    On august 1st I traded my 08 HHR SS in, after having electrical problems that the dealer or myself could fix. I ended up buying a 2013 2LS Camaro with 31 miles on it, It has the 3.6 V6 engine and it's an automatic. The color is inferno orange metallic, and it has flat black racing stripes. I bought it strictly for a work car, it will be driven through rain, sleet and snow. Currently I am getting 28.3 mpg, and it runs on 87 octane so I'm happy.

I got my specialty plates made to say PUMPK1N, and I also painted my calipers. I used one shot pinstriping enamel, diamond dust to add a pearl effect, and clear coated them. I know they don't match the car, but they look cool anyways. As of this posting I have 3,500 miles on it.

IMG_1149.jpg IMG_1147.jpg IMG_1146.jpg IMG_1145.jpg IMG_1211.jpg IMG_1206.jpg IMG_1208.jpg IMG_1198.jpg
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Amy, Congrats on the New Ride....Very Nice!!!....:glasses:
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats Nice ride to add to your Stable.....:great:
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

very nice. I see modifications didnt take long to start.:lol:
  5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Cool! Nice ride, I'm thinking about adding a Camaro to the driveway next spring, I really like the updates they made to the '14 model but I'm sure I'll be buying used! Congrats Amy.
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Now that's a ride!!!!!!! Congrats.....keep it clean Pumpkin
    ........lol....Brian from Canada
  7. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Hello,

Congratulations on the purchase of your 2013 Camaro. I love that you got specialty plates that read “Pumpkin”. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and happy to assist if you ever have any general questions or concerns about GM products.

Sincerely,

Jennifer T.

GM Customer Care
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks guys!! It is an awesome car, very happy with it so far. I'm going to keep it till it won't run any more, and then it will get a V8 swap lol!! We're already talking about a 6.2 replacement, not now but in the future lol!!

AdamPaul- The Camaro was cheap I thought, mine is the most stripped out model you can get. 2LS is what I bought, the 1LS is the same package but with a manual transmission. I ended up getting pumpkin for $23,290 after tax title and license, and I ended up with 5.9% financing because of my credit. Aside from the mini cars like the Sonic and Spark, the Camaro was actually the cheapest work car I could find brand new.

Future mods include a full ORACLE overhaul, headlights, tail lights, fog lights, LED's galore. I'll keep all of you posted................Pumpkin OUT!
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

We will need Build pics Just like the truck.....:great:
  10. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm thinking an '11 or '12 with the 6.2 auto (I'm old and don't feel like shifting gears!), you can find an SS with low miles around here for $25,000 or so. Then do headers and LS3 conversion with a mild cam, and mid-life crisis complete! :lol: