Bought Some Wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by MTM, Apr 13, 2012.

1. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Picked these wheel up today. Bought all 4 with the caps and all the lug nuts for $100 Seems like a good buy to me. What do you all think?

0413121330.jpg

2. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I like those wheels on the older body styles alot. I think 100 bucks is a smoking deal! I've been looking for a set for 75 K30. Can't wait to see them mounted up.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

If they're in solid shape, that's a fantastic deal.

4. MTM

Yeah not to sure if I'll mount them on mine or not because they have no offset and I like my wide stance.
    Only thing I'd have to do is pop out the GMC piece and put in a Chevy one

I know another pic of mine from paint but i had to see
    IMG_2157df.jpg

5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nice Purchase!! Post a picture with the rims on your truck!! would like to see them :)

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nice score!!

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Very nice deal. I still like the black on your truck, but those will look nice too. Where'd you score them? CL? I keep trolling that and ebay hoping to come across a hidden gem.

8. MTM

I probably will not put them on mine just because they have no offset and mine do. And i really want to do the black and chrome. I will probably put them on my other truck.

And I actually bought them from a guy that I work with He bought new wheels and asked me if i wanted them and told him I'd give him a $100 and hes like sounds good. Can't believe I got 4 wheels, all the caps, and all the lug nuts

9. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My buddy bought a set of those for his '91 3500. The fronts fit great but he had to grind some off of the rear drum fins to get them to fit the back. He paid like 500 for his... same wheels! AWESOME deal!

10. silveron

silveron New Member

That's a good deal IMG00694-20120331-0755[1].jpg