1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Boulder's '03 Avalanche Z71

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by TritonBoulder47, Nov 3, 2009.

1. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member 100 Posts

Thanks guys!!!

Thats couse they are tied into my low beams, and one is blown so i didnt have the headlights on... LoL I'm thinking about running them off of a ignition switch, so they are always on...
  2. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid New Member 100 Posts

If you hit all of those while behind me, I think I might need to change my shorts hahaha. Truck is lookin great, that cowl hood looks killer on the Av!
  3. TritonBoulder47

Thanks bro... So far, thats my favorite Mod...
  4. TritonBoulder47

Hey boys and girls!!! Long tine no see... I've dont a couple of changes to my truck, so I figured I'd give ya'll a see...

First off, I added some extra reverse lights... They are High Intensite LED Take Down lights from a TOMAR Lightbar. Added them to a Strobes'N'More License PLate frame, then wired them (along with my stock reverse lights) into a Flasher.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are light little bits of the sun... Crazy bright...

5. TritonBoulder47

Secondly, I replaced my rear warning lights... Took off the StreetGlow LED tubes (they worked great for a while, but then LEDs started to go out and eventually one whole tube went dead...) Now I'm rocking 6 Strobes'N'More E3 LED heads (http://www.strobesnmore.com/strobes-n-more-e3-super-led.html) 4 Blue and 2 Amber...

[​IMG]

6. TritonBoulder47

And lastly, I changed up my lightbar... I took off my Whelen 9622 Edge and was running just a Whelen L32 Beacon for a while...

But I came upon a KILLER deal on 2 Whelen LFL Patriot lightbars and I couldn't let it go... Now I have an 8-Strobe Whelen LFL Patriot w/ Take Downs, Alleys anbd 4 rear Amber LEDs (2 TIR-6s and 2 5MMs) I swapped some stuff around and made it so it have 6 front facing strobes and 2 rear, and the Amber LEDs are all to the rear... I'm working on a custom LED lightbar out of the other frame and parts I got from this deal...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. TritonBoulder47

And here's a vid of the new bar... At first I wasn't sold on the lower profile bar, but i absolutely LOVE it now... I can;t wait to get my LED one built and installed...

Hope you enjoy!!!
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

good lord dude. sure you have enough lights on your truck?

:p

Alex
  9. TritonBoulder47

NEVER!!! LoL I'm actually in the process of a "re-do" with the whole truck... Thinking about stripping it down completely and re woring everything, and maybe changing some things up...
  10. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Nice to see your around, I was thinking the other day how it's been a while since you've posted. Truck is looking awesome. I really like that low profile light bar.