1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

bout to put it in the shop

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by BALTHIS, Jan 8, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. BALTHIS

BALTHIS New Member

vortec's new twin screw supercharger, blower cam, 6.2 heads, roller cams, 3000 stall, i believe it should run pretty good, i hope to hit 500hp
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That sounds like it is going to hall some serious a$$!
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Damn Balthis. You're like an alcoholic for truck mods -- don't know when to say when! Whatcha gonna use all that power for?
  4. BALTHIS

BALTHIS New Member

thats been somethin ive been wantin to do since i got the truck. i gotta a lil more savin to do but then its headed out to the shop. ive always been a big drag racin fan, ive always been around old muscle cars, and we got 2 in the garage next to my truck, 1970 elcamino ss 396 4 speed and a 76 vette fully re done so its in my blood
  5. Scooter

Scooter New Member 100 Posts

Thats awesome wish I the funds to do so to my truck, Thats gonna be so bad@$$, You got to take me for a ride in that SS.
  6. BALTHIS

BALTHIS New Member

haha i would son, i got pic of it on my profile. its gettin ready to get drop spindles and some new wheels and tires before she comes back out for the car shows
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice mod list Balthis!! That thing should scream when you get all those done. Please post your Dyno sheets after you get it done!! I can't wait to see them!!!!
  8. BALTHIS

BALTHIS New Member

i will bro hopefully i got get it in the shop in feb, i want it done before spring rod runs in piegon forge tennessee...