1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Brand New GM Original Late Model GM Truck Parts

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by trifivepreserver, Jul 17, 2012.

1. trifivepreserver

trifivepreserver New Member

I have many original GM truck parts for sale. Mirrors, taillights, some carpet, accessory package carpet for bed w/ bow tie logo in center, window motors & regulators window switches are just a few catagories. These parts are priced to sell, let me know what your needs are. 704-455-7826
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Year make and model ?
  3. trifivepreserver

Ogmdp

Coach, I have the contents of a recently closed Chev. dealer I purchased at auction. The parts range in years from the fiftys to the present, with the majority being parts from 1990's to present for both cars and trucks. I am presently listing them on a web site I have (OGMDP.com). If I can help you with a part, just specify what part you need, year, make and model and I will check my inventory list for it. Unfortunately I don't have everything although I have thousands of parts. Thanks for your reply, Bruce
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I have a 2011 GMC sierra crew cab. looking for some tow mirrors for it.

Alex
  5. trifivepreserver

Mirrors

Alex, I had two pair both are gone, they are a popular item. Bruce
  6. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I just checked your web page, didn't see it. Do you have the factory electric brake controller for an '09 Avalanche with a black dash?
  7. 504BOYNTEXAS

504BOYNTEXAS New Member

i need driver mirror with the turn signal and puddle lamp for a 2004 chevy silverado extended cab Z71