Brand New GM Original Late Model GM Truck Parts

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by trifivepreserver, Jul 17, 2012.

1. trifivepreserver

trifivepreserver New Member

I have many original GM truck parts for sale. Mirrors, taillights, some carpet, accessory package carpet for bed w/ bow tie logo in center, window motors & regulators window switches are just a few catagories. These parts are priced to sell, let me know what your needs are. 704-455-7826

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Year make and model ?

3. trifivepreserver

Ogmdp

Coach, I have the contents of a recently closed Chev. dealer I purchased at auction. The parts range in years from the fiftys to the present, with the majority being parts from 1990's to present for both cars and trucks. I am presently listing them on a web site I have (OGMDP.com). If I can help you with a part, just specify what part you need, year, make and model and I will check my inventory list for it. Unfortunately I don't have everything although I have thousands of parts. Thanks for your reply, Bruce

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I have a 2011 GMC sierra crew cab. looking for some tow mirrors for it.

Alex

5. trifivepreserver

Mirrors

Alex, I had two pair both are gone, they are a popular item. Bruce

6. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I just checked your web page, didn't see it. Do you have the factory electric brake controller for an '09 Avalanche with a black dash?

7. 504BOYNTEXAS

504BOYNTEXAS New Member

i need driver mirror with the turn signal and puddle lamp for a 2004 chevy silverado extended cab Z71