Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

brand new lift on truck tell me what you think???

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by BigrRed18, Jan 5, 2012.

1. BigrRed18

BigrRed18 Rockstar

my truck 2.jpg

my truck 3.jpg 5 inch rough country lift, 18 inch kmc monsters, 33 inch trail grapplers.
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice setup on the truck and the "RED" makes it POP!!!!!
  3. BigrRed18

BigrRed18 Rockstar

well thanks man guess thats good if it "pops" haha. how did u manage 35s on a 3 inch lift by the way?
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

They do rub on inclined turns but not real bad. I had to trim abouth a 1/2 in of wheel well plastic and used carriage bolts to hold the liner back and in place. I will say the rubbing is very light.
  5. BigrRed18

BigrRed18 Rockstar

oh gotcha. well nice rig ya got there. kinda wishing i went with the 35s but oh well. ive got on what rough country recommended for tires and wheels.
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looks really good. The brush guard and wheels really pull it all together.
  7. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

yeah you shoulda done the 35's cuz I think they would've cleared but still looks really good man!!!!
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks great. I love the red/black look. Going to smoke the tails, too?
  9. Beornls

Beornls New Member

Looks awesome man!! I'm trying to talk the wifey into letting me do something similar. I may show her these pics to convince her that not all 'lifts' are outrageous looking.
  10. BigrRed18

BigrRed18 Rockstar

well thanks guys on the comments!!! and im not real sure about smoking the tail lights but possibly. might look good though!! ill look into them more.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Oh and beornls hope it helps if you show it to your wife haha!