1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bri-Mar 7 X 12

Discussion in 'Towing & Trailer Tech' started by 08silverado3500hd, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Just picked up a new dump trailer yesterday and thought I would share a couple pictures.

Attached Files:

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

So when are you delivering everything in the picture to my house? The old dump truck in the back looks like a blast to drive.
  3. LOL! Depends on how far you live from WV. 1965 GMC with a V6. I have owned old Pokey for around 18 years now. Body is in decent shape. It was red and green and wasn't running when my Uncle found it for me at an auction. My Dad and I gave it a little TLC and an outdoor paint job which turned out fair. Just for farm use since he is a little slow (hence the nick-name) for highway use. Runs great, some days the brakes are a little iffy, no power steering so when you run him from daylight to dark your arms feel it the next day.
  4. WorthFlorida

WorthFlorida Member

I do like that dump truck. Back them power steering was an option on cars and may not have been on HD trucks. I had a girl friend and she bought a 1968 Javelin, six cylinder and NO power steering. No A/C either. PS still was an option for American Motors. It sure gave your arms a work out but who cared when you were 18, you had a car.