1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bridgestone Tires - Replacement Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by jhonydeep, May 2, 2010.

1. jhonydeep

jhonydeep New Member

My original tires, which now have 60,000 miles on them are Bridgestone AT's or Ht's and they have always had cupping and noise issues. But guess what? They always stayed round and I have had zero vibration issues. Plus they still have pretty good tread for 60,000 miles!

Looking at buying some new tires for my 2004 Silverado 4WD with the Z71 package. Most of my driving is on road but I have to deal with Michigan winters. Has anybody out there had any experience with the Bridgestone DUELER A/T REVO 2 Tires?
  2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have a set and love them... They are quiet and i have not had a single cupping issue with them. I only have about 10K miles on them. They also have a great ride..... I highly reccomend them..
  3. Sandhopper

Sandhopper New Member 100 Posts

I put them on my 04 1500 crew and loved them. That is what I will replace my stockers on my Burban with as well. I always go with the the higher D load rating to give more stability while towing. Good luck with your choice.
  4. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm on Wrangler MT/R's Kevlar. I'm only getting 40-45k on a set, but no flat tires yet. I punish my tires with a lot of offroad excursions into stuff that just kills most tires. They are noisy, so unless you need the puncture resistance of Kevlar, choose something with a more moderate tread.
  5. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Member 100 Posts

I have them on my truck and have run about all the tread off them. They still pulled me thru the snow this last winter and have had no problems with them. I run them on the highway and they still run smooth. I'm either going to get another set or go with BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A or Mud Terrain T/A. Still searching tires and prices.
  6. 2COR517

2COR517 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Revos get good reviews, but I have personally had fantastic results with the Michelin X LT Radial. Best tire I ever drove in the snow, not counting true snow tires with studs. Put 60K on a set, rotated them once. Still pass inspection.
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

see what is interesting i have never had a set of Michelins that i liked.. The set that was on my F-150 were those tires and i couldnt find traction period.. Interesting how different people have different results with some tires though...
  8. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The Revo's are great tires. I have heard great things about them. My friend had them on his 02 2500 Silverado and absolutely loved them compared to the Firestone Steeltex he had before that.
  9. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher New Member 100 Posts

Get the BFG T/A KO.....it's the best All Terrain Tire made.
  10. 2COR517

2COR517 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You've tried them all?